Easy Gro Training Course
This training course includes the nine 21 minute classes, and a CDROM "hydroponics and Microfarms" containing over 1000 pages of information on hydroponics and microfarming.
This training course includes the following 21 minute DVD videos
- Classs 1: Introduction to Simple Hydroponics - Video on simplified hydroponic gardens to produce food and income.
- Class 2: Making Small Growing Containers - Video on creating hydroponic growing containers out of discarded or recycled materials.
- Class 3: Making Table Growers and Floating Beds - Video on building larger growing containers such as shipping pallets
- Class 4: Substrates Instead of Soil - Video on choosing a substrate to replace soil to fill growing containers.
- Class 5: Nutrients in Hydroponics - Video on how inorganic nutrients work in hydroponics
- Class 6: Organic Hydroponics - Video on organoponics in Cuba using organic hydroponics.
- Class 7: Video on pest control.
- Class 8: Video on daily chores to maintain the garden.
- Class 9: Video on other uses for hydroponic products for income.
The CD helps to train others to set up gardens and to troubleshoot problems that might arise.
© 2019 Medicinal Herb Resource Center